The KSF Kommutatoren und Schleifringkörper Finsterwalde GmbH machine park has a wide range of presses, lathes, milling machines and other equipment for the production of a wide range of products.
As part of our quality management, we use further testing machines in order to maintain the highest standards of quality.
Our machine park for production comprises the following machines.
- 27 hydraulic presses between 10 – 160 tonnes
- 9 eccentric presses between 15 – 160 tonnes
- 4 rolling and drawing units for the production of copper profiles
- 8 conventional lathes
- 6 cycle-controlled machines
- 5 CNC lathes
- 7 automatic commutator milling machines, automatic for slotting and undercutting
- 2 automated production lines for the production of small collectors
- 1 injection moulding machine for Duroplast moulded parts
- 1 broaching machine for keyways
- 1 horizontal metal band saw
- 2 vertical milling machines
- 1 horizontal milling machine
- 1 surface grinding machine
- 1 wire eroding machine
- 1 wet grinding machine for individual parts of the commutator