What’s new from or about our company.
The market is constantly evolving and strategies are changing. That’s why we try to keep you up to date. We are giving you a deeper insight into our daily business. The need for commutators and slip ring assemblies is growing steadily, due to the more electric motors that will be used in the next few years, for example in electric vehicles.
- KSF receives funding from EuropeKSF has been awarded funding from the European Regional Development Fund. KSF has been awarded funding from the “Brandenburg Innovation Voucher – Digital” (BIG-Digital) funding … Read more
- The investments at KSF continue!In order to be able to work even faster and more effectively in the future, we have invested in a further 40 tons of punching … Read more
- It also works the other way aroundWe are now also delivering our commutators to India. This year we start the production and delivery of commutators to India. We were chosen because … Read more
- KSF GmbH invests in the futureWith all the adversities that the corona crisis brought to us, KSF GmbH has decided to invest in the future: In spring 2021, we purchased … Read more
- Wind turbines run with our slip ring bodiesWind turbines run with our slip ring assemblies KSF has been supplying slip ring bodies for wind turbine rotors since this year. This time our … Read more
- KSF relies on green electricityIn 2019, KSF started building a solar system on the roofs of the production halls with a total area of 4500 m². This is the … Read more